Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Want It? Win It! Wednesday: The Vintage Pearl


The Vintage Pearl is THE place to get unique
and beautiful handstamped jewelry and keepsakes.


Each piece is hand made - no machines -
so each gift is truly unique and precious.

I had my first experience with The Vintage Pearl a couple of years ago
when I wanted to get a special keepsake for my sister
after she lost a baby during her 2nd trimester.
They helped me create a special necklace to remember Emmett.



Then I decided I needed a little Vintage Pearl in my life.
So I got myself a flower and a circle necklace
with the names of my two little munchkins.



This Christmas I got my mom the Chunky Love necklace
so that she could keep her grand kids close to her heart.
So we're totally a Vintage Pearl family!



I'm so excited, because The Vintage Pearl
is generously giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!
Hooray!
Now you can become a Vintage Pearl girl too :)

Do you WANT IT?
Well, you can WIN IT!
Here is what you need to do!

MANDATORY ENTRY
(this MUST be completed for any other extra entries to count)

Follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe through Google Friends Connect and leave a comment telling me you're a follower and which fabulous item from The Vintage Pearl you find most enchanting and that you'd choose if you win!


Extra Entries:
(You MUST complete the mandatory entry before completing any extra entries.)

1 Extra Entry: {FOLLOW} the Vintage Pearl Blog. (leave 1 additional comment here also)
1 Extra Entry:
{GRAB} my button and put it on the HOMEPAGE of your blog - please leave me the link. (leave 1 additional comment)
1 Extra Entry: {FOLLOW} Funky PolkaDot Giraffe on Twitter and Tweet: (leave 1 additional comment)

The Vintage Pearl is giving away a $25 GC over at @funkyPDgiraffe. Come and enter! #giveaway http://bit.ly/cBIXWy

This GIVEAWAY will end on Tuesday, March 8th at midnight PST.

1 lucky reader will be selected using Random.org and will have 72 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen.
The winner's name will be posted in a blog post and at the top of the blog.
You must respond either in a comment or via email.
I will no longer be emailing the winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment