Monday, March 14, 2011

{True Confessions} Rainbow Addiction

I have an addiction problem.
I think I've shared this before.
If I like something,
I feel the need to collect it.
Collect all of it.
It's seriously kind of insane.

Lately I've become addicted to rainbows.
They're so happy!
They just make me happy.
Maybe it had to do with the Double Half Rainbow I saw this summer.

And so, because I'm a little addicted
and a lot OCD - I've compiled a picture
list with all the lovelies I've been collecting
and I thought I'd share it with you.

{Parties & Favors}

1. Rainbows & Ruffles by hip Hooray 2. Rainbow Party by Creations
3. Pot O' Gold by The Seven Year Cottage 4. Family Pictures by Joy's Hope
5. Over the Rainbow Party by Bird's Party 6. Rainbow Favors by These Grace Filled Days 7. You're My Pot of Gold by it is what it is
8. Rainbow Glitter Playdough by elsie marley

{Food}

1. Rainbow Cookies by Can't Stop Making Things 2. Rainbow Stuffed French Toast by i am mommy 3. Patty Cakes by Moms of All Trades 4. Rainbow Pancakes by i am mommy 5. Colorburst Cupcakes by Our Best Bites 6. Fruit Rainbow by Sarah's Blog 7. Rainbow Waffles by Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM 8. Rainbow Cookies by Glorious Treats

1. Rainbow Cake Balls by Sugar Derby 2. Rainbow Ice Cream & Cupcakes by Hoosier Homemade 3. Rainbow Cake by Sew Dang Cute 4. Rainbow Pudding by make and takes 5. Rainbow Pudding Pops by sandy toes & popsicles 6. Rainbow Bread by flour on the nose 7. Rainbow Cookies by Amanda's Cookin' 8. Painter's Palette Cupcakes by all you

{Crafts}

1. Rainbow Wreath by Real Life 2. Button Rainbow Pillow by Stone-Belle 3. Ruffled Rainbow Garland by Sweet Little Smoothie 4. Rainbow Hanging by Danielle Hunter 5. Mini Rainbow Pennant by Cupcakes Kisses 'n Crumbs 6. Rainbow Rice by Rockabye Butterfly
7. Rainbow Wreath by Ramblings from the Sunshine State
8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bag Pattern by Purse Patterns

{Clothing & Accessories}

1. India Rose Calypso Ruffle Bag 2. Rainbow Hair Clip by vixenMade
3. Arwen Rainbow Ruffle Skirt by Christine Jones 4. Rainbow Ruffled Ribbon Shirt by For What It's Worth 5. Baby Gap Pop Shop Rainbow Ruffle Swim Suit 6. Rainbow Birthday Cake Earrings by Mousemarket 7. Rainbow Camera Strap by iMo Shop 8. Pot o' Gold Rainbow Scarf by Childmade

{Furniture}

Fancy Lawn Chairs by ruedevamp.com


Dining Room Table by All Things Thrifty

And look at all the rainbow goodness we've had our our house over the last year.
5. Rainbow Cupcakes!

And I think that about does it!
Um, obsess much?
And while I was writing this post I found these
from i am baker.
They were too cute not to share.

St. Patrick's Day Cake


Homemade Rainbow Sprinkles Cake

Do you have anything I've missed??

Link me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment