Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

I don't think I've ever confessed my love of Dr. Seuss here.
You see,
once upon a time I used to be a 2nd grade teacher.
Yes.
It's true.
And because I love Dr. Seuss so much,
I decorated my classroom with his fun designs.

There were truffula trees
and Green Eggs & Helping Hands.


We had a "Seuss-tastic" class picture wall,


and a Lorax art gallery.


We thinked all the thinks we could think.


And counted on the fish to keep the time.


It was oh, so much fun!

So, in honor of the wonderfulness that is Dr. Seuss,
I made a printable of my favorite quote from
Oh, the Places You'll Go!
I read it to each class on the last day of school.


You can download a 4x6 and 8x10 version HERE.

Happy Read Across America Day!
and
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

(I'm linking up HERE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment