Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Gift Ideas

Babies, babies, babies!
I'm in the time of life when there are lots of baby showers to go to.
Friends, family, strangers - everyone is having babies!

My sister and my sister-in-law just had babies, like two weeks apart.
I think.
Time is all swirly right now.
So now I have two cute new nephews that are TOO far away.
So I sent my sisters baby shower care packages.

I'm always on the look out for fun baby gifts.
Things mamas will use.
Things they won't find on the aisles of Target.

One thing my sisters got in their care packages were car seat canopies.

(this is the canopy I made for another sister-in-law)

These are the canopies I made this time.
My sister-in-law wanted brown and blue with polka dots.

My sister wanted a damask.


Next I made nursing covers.
My poor boy forced to be my model.

And finally,
one of my favorite items,
the diaper and wipee case.
This is a new design on an old favorite.






What are your favorite baby gifts to give?
(linking up HERE)


No comments:

Post a Comment