Thursday, March 31, 2011

Takin' Care of Business

Ok, I'm heading to Creative Estates next week.
I am super excited.
It's my first blog/creative conference,
and I'm nervous!
I'm afraid I'll forget something.
Or I'll be shy.
Or I won't have anyone to talk to.

The other thing I'm worried about are business cards.
I have them.
But I want to put a little somethin' extra with them
and I don't know what to do.

After spending the last week making these
for GNO: AZ Style


and starting these for my GroopDealz


I'm crafted out and out of time!

So what's something fun and easy
I could attach to my business card?
Candy?
Discount code?
lock of my hair?
Creepy?
sorry.

I'd love to hear your ideas and I would REALLY appreciate them.

OH!
And because I'm obsessed with mustaches :)
I have to share with you the latest GroopDealz!!!

Now you can rock a mustache necklace like I do for a fantastic price!!!
Plus it comes from Little Miss Momma and she's adorable.



This post brought to you by:
Yuri's Design

No comments:

Post a Comment