Thursday, October 28, 2010

We've Been Gettin'

all sortsa crafty up in here!

On Tuesday I took a break from life and went to Ladies' Night.
I started it about 2 years or so ago - maybe longer -
and this year I delegated the responsibility for planning each month
to each member.
My cool friend Jamie hosted this month and she had
us make a fun Halloween Craft.
Well, the OC was bought out of cute light fixtures,
so I used glasses :)
And since I use LED candles,
oxygen isn't an issue.

By the skin of my teeth I finished my son's pumpkin costume for his preschool party.
PHEW!
I combined 2 different patterns - Simplicity and Precious Patterns.

We got all fancy and made the bat candy bar covers from Skip To My Lou.
And since he was a pumpkin - we had to make these pumpkin marshmallows
that I found at Betty Crocker Wannabe.
My little girl wasn't too please the her brother got to wear
a costume and go to a party without her.
So we came home and made some Jack'o'Lantern quesadillas
that Craft-O-Maniac made.


She loved it!
she kept telling me they were SPOOKY!What have you been up to?
Did you link up to TOO Cute Tuesday?


Entertain Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment