Monday, May 30, 2011

Now Accepting: Applications for Funky Friday Features



Do you have a radtastic creative blog?
Do you have something FUNKY to share with us?
A fun tutorial? Awesome DIY? Tasty recipe?
Then I would love to have you post here at Funky PolkaDot Giraffe!!!

I am now accepting applications
for Funky Friday Features for June, July and August!

Please email me with the following information if you're interested:

NAME
BLOG URL
POST IDEA FOR YOUR FEATURE

funkypolkadotgiraffe {at} gmail {dot} com

Also, I am so excited to announce that I have started a Flickr group!
Lots of you have shared fun things you have made
that were inspired by Funky PolkaDot Giraffe posts, tutorials and recipes.
So, I wanted to create a place where you can share them!
Who will be the first to upload a picture???
I can't wait to see!!!!!
Then I can start sharing what you've made with everyone else!!!



Don't forget today is the last day to link up for May's Mailbox Monday.
This isn't just any ol' linky party - it's a place to link up
what you've received or sent in the mail.
All other links will be erased.

Enjoy your Memorial Day!!!



Just a little printable I whipped up to help me remember.
You can download yours HERE.
As always, printables from FPG are for PERSONAL USE only.
Honor bloggy karma and it will honor you.




No comments:

Post a Comment