Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Shout Outs:{HAPPY SPRING} Edition

Holla for the weekend!!!!
I am so glad it is here.
How about you??

Some of my favorites from the past couple TOO Cute Tuesdays
have been:

{Pinwheel Garland Tutorial by Peppermint Plum}


{DIY Spring Hair Barrettes by Nest Candy}


And two versions of Candlestick Rabbits - so cute!!!
{Living Craftily Ever After}


Also, if you have an extra minute,
my friend Angela would love your vote so her cute family
can win some gas money -
"I am in 2nd place.....Please help my little family win.
Go vote for our photo. Go to http://www.facebook.com/bradsdeals.
1) Like bradsdeals
2) scroll down to my photo of me and the girls at the pump
3) like that picture.
I am in second place and the contest goes through the 20th. Thank you!!
We would love this extra money during this crazy time."
Good luck, Angela!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment