Monday, December 13, 2010

The Tutu & 'Stache Bash!!!!!

This weekend was the Tutu & 'Stache Bash
and it was SO much fun to put together!


The Birthday Kids in their 'stache and tutu attire!
There were tutus & 'staches for the guests!'Stache and Tutu Cakes
Mustache Munchies & Tutu Sweets
Drinks to Wet Your WhiskersMarvelous 'Stache Favors

We even played Pin the Mustache on JT . . .
. . . and lips on Isabella.
There were 'stache cookies and of course . . . presents!
The kids had a great time and it was a blast!
I made pretty much made everything myself
and was inspired by lots of different ideas around blogland.
You can find the digital scrapbook supplies for the invites and favors at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Because I procrastinated ordering things, I made their shirts,
but you can find the shirts that inspired them at Darling Deuce and oh fiddlesticks.
My awesome friend Jaime made all the tutus!
I got the chocolate mold and cookie cutter at Classic Cake.
I printed their giant faces at Costco.
The paper goods and balloons came from Party City & the 99 Cent Only Store.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(I'll be linking up HERE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment