Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tutorial Thursday: Back to School Survival Kit

JT and I put together a little Back to School Survival Kit
for his teacher.
He was so excited to give it to her.
He said it was her prize for being such a great teacher.
I saw the idea on Pinterest and had done a
similar thing for my students on the first day of school.



I collected most of the items at the Dollar Spot at Target -
even the rad bucket!
Score!!



My favorite item was the mock-frap that I made
from a new Starbucks cup and tulle.
I hid a gift card inside - the perfect thing to help
a teacher get back to the DAILY GRIND :)



Inside we tucked a little note with the list of items and what they were for.
I printed it out on a fancy piece of paper I had left over from
my paper-scrapping days.




JT's teacher sent me a nice email telling me how much
she enjoyed it and my teaching friends
wanted me to bring them one too :)


If you'd like to make your own BTS Survival Kit,
you can download the file for the 4x6 "faceplate"
and a PDF of the list of items HERE.



Linking up HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment