Monday, September 26, 2011

Saturday Shout Outs: {Get Your FALL On} Edition

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE
September thru December.
I love the summer - for lots of reasons -
but there is just something about the last four months of the year.

Magical.
Enchanting.
Exciting.

So I love that fall projects are popping up in TOO Cute Tuesday!

{Making Multi Color Vinyl Signs @ Burton Avenue}
So cool!!! I want to try this.


{Candy Corn Decor @ The Mommy Diaries}
I love candy corn anything!


{Felt Bat Container @ Vixen Made}
The kiddos would love this.


{along came a spider lamp shade @ Happy Looks Good on You}
This is amazing. I need one!


{felt acorns @ The Gunny Sack}
These are so darling!


{Tie Necklace Tutorial @ The Trendy Treehouse}
So clever and so stylish!


{Candy Corn Waffles @ Random Thoughts of a Supermom}
If only my waffle maker was round!


{Halloween Test Tubes @ The Autocrat}
This is a super cute party favor.


{DIY Dress @ Southern Lovely}
I love the colors of this cute dress.


{Autumn Berry Wreath @ Little Rays of Sunshine}
Love the colors and wish a wreath would work on my front door.


{Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial @ Creation Corner}
I definitely want to make these this year!


{Shoe Clips @ Carry On}
I've wanted to make these for a long time! Love the how-to.



If you were featured,
please feel free to grab a button if you'd like!
It's new!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment