Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I {LOVE} Wednesday

Ooh! I came across this cute linky party being hosted by lollipops
when I was reading Ruthanne's blog today.
So I decided to join in the fun!
1. I love the knittybitties shop and blog, but her new colorway is just my style!

2. You all know how much I {ADORE} Amy's designs - and I think this
pretty necklace is next on my list.

3. I think Brave Girls Club sounds awesome. I'm just a wannabe, but I
really love this bracelet by ChickadeeBeadArt.

4. Yes, I'm obsessed with Eclectic Whatnot and all the pretties she makes
This scarf would match my lovely camera strap :)

5. I love my earrings and now along for the ride is making cute rings!!!

6. Cast on pearl one?? . . . I wish I knew how to knit. Maybe I can
get someone to make this cute Momma and Baby Monster by dangercrafts for me?
Anyone?

7. I own nothing in Plum, but this beautiful modern pearl rosette statement necklace
by Allora Handmade has been calling to me.

8. I think Isabella would rock this cute little shirt by lilsteinstyles.


No comments:

Post a Comment