Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Want It? Win It! Wednesday: along for the ride

Well, hello there!
Just taking some self portraits with my new earrings on.
Seriously, how cute are these bias tape rosette earrings????
I was lucky enough to receive these cuties from along for the ride.
I love that they are the perfectly sized to glam up a little bit,
but don't overpower my face.
I chose the color Pearl - and the look like little modern pearl earrings.
It's so fun!

along for the ride is a darling shop created by Laura.

I love her darling shop introduction:
"My motto is "keep it simple." That's how I approach my work as well. I create jewelry and accessories that are simply delicate, whimsical, and beautiful. Above all, my shop is an outlet for worship. I let Jesus guide my steps and I'm along for His ride! And oh what a ride it is. "

She has lots of simply beautiful jewelry - a current obsession of mine.
Some of my other favorites from along for the ride are:



Laura has generously offered to give away
TWO PAIRS
of bias tape rosette earrings away to you!
So we'll have two different winners!

ETA: I forgot to mention that Laura has graciously offered FPG readers 10% off
your purchase in her shop using code FUNKY1.

Do you WANT IT?
Well, you can WIN IT!
If you want to win
then here is what you need to do!

MANDATORY ENTRY
(this MUST be completed for any other extra entries to count)

Follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe through Google Friends Connect and leave a comment telling me you're a follower and which color bias tape rosette earrings you'll choose if you win.

Be sure to leave your email address as well so I can contact you if you win!

Extra Entries:
(You MUST complete the mandatory entry before completing any extra entries.)

1 Extra Entry: {VISIT} along for the ride and leave me the link of your favorite item in Laura's shop. (leave 1 additional comment)
1 Extra Entry: {FOLLOW} along for the ride the blog and leave Laura some comment love on a post of your choosing (leave 1 additional comment here also)
1 Extra Entry: {LIKE} along for the ride on Facebook. (leave 1 additional comment)
1 Extra Entry: Follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe on Twitter and Tweet: (leave 1 additional comment)

Holla! @aftr_laura is giving away 2 pairs of bias tape rosette earrings over @funkyPDgiraffe Come enter! #giveaway http://bit.ly/9SYs31

This GIVEAWAY will end on Tuesday, February 8th at midnight PST.

2 lucky readers will be selected using Random.org and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen.
The winner's name will be posted in a blog post and you must respond either in a comment or via email. I will no longer be emailing the winner.


THE WINNER OF THE COQUETTE FROM WHISKER WORKS IS
#9 AMANDA!
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO RESPOND AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.


No comments:

Post a Comment