Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

Did you know I'm a digital scrapbooker?
I love it.
I used to be a paper scrapper,
but the mess was too consuming.
paper supplies + toddler + apartment = no bueno
So, I turned to digital and never looked back.

Enter Shutterfly.
I *HEART* them.
They have amazing products
that are perfect for digital scrapbookers like myself.

Every year I make personalized wall calendars
for all the Grandparents in my life.
And every year I get told - you have to make these every year.
So I do.
And I think they are awesome.
You can personalize your dates and customize the top with your own photos.

I also love their photobooks.
I've made a remembrance book for my Grandpa for his 80th birthday,
did a photo sign in book for my brother's wedding,
scrapped my December Daily Album - a la Alie Edwards-,
and made an album of my son's first year of life.

This year I can't wait to try their Christmas Photo Cards!
I adore this Ho Ho Ho design because I can use three darling pictures of the kids.
And I love that it's a folded card
and that you can customize the inside.
So cool!

Or this Merry and Bright design - I love the bright colors and blocking.
They are all just so cute!

And did you know they have darling Holiday gift tags
to cute up your gifts???
Darling!

Are you a blogger?
Do you love Shutterfly like I do??
Then do I have a deal for you!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free holiday cards, and you have to check out all the options. It's a perfect way to celebrate the upcoming holiday season.
So check it out and get 50 free cards for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment