Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #67

So my craft room/nursery had become shamefully messy.
We're talking my husband was going to call Hoarders: Buried Alive
on me if I didn't do something about it ASAP.
So since I've been really sick and have been home bound,
I decided yesterday was the perfect day to get 'er done!

::BEFORE::



::AFTER::


It's still not perfect and I really want to
go through my fabric stash and PURGE things
I know I'll never use, but we're saving that for another day :)
And of course a I dream of a REAL craft room one day,
but who doesn't?


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!


What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment