Monday, January 10, 2011

Marvelous Monday: A Few of My Favorite Things

We had a wacky weekend with a random injury
and two trips to urgent care,
(she's ok - just a little scary!)
but the sun is shining and it's a happy day,
so I wanted to share a few of my favorite things.
Things I can't live without.
Things I use almost daily.

So without further ado . . .

Raindrops on roses,
and whiskers on kittens,

WAHAHAHA!

B&BW Gauze Sponge
It's so awesome!
And soft and scrubby.
Nikon 35 mm 1.8 lens!!!
It was my SURPRISE Christmas present
and I {heart} it.
My hubby did good.

My camera's BFF - Lemon Drop.
It makes her feel so pretty.
Ruthanne has mad skills.

Vintage Pearl necklace
I get so many compliments on this little darling.
And I like having my kids close to me all the time.

Lemon Kissed earrings
All of them.
I wear at least one pair everyday.

Philosophy Hope in Jar and Purity
The only steps in my beauty regimen.

My Ju-Ju-Be Be Spicy bag that I bought
on Craigslist at a 1/3 of the price.
I love that I can {STUFF} lots of junk in it :)

Bare Minerals
The stuff rocks.
That is all.

Love Stitched rings
They are just so cute! Maryjane Crocs.
I really love my Reefs,
but my poor feet don't so much.
So, this is our compromise.



My Crackberry
It's true. I'm an addict.

Aladdin Aqua to go Tumbler
I saw this 3-pack at Costco and I thought - those are cute.
I didn't know they were all the rage.
I am now in love.

And my newest {BFF}
JACK LALANNE!!!!
I started an all juice diet a week ago
and my friend was nice enough to lend me her juicer.
I'm in love.
She may never get it back.

What are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment