Monday, January 17, 2011

In the Works

This week I have several projects that I'd like to get done.
My sister and my sister-in-law are both due to
have baby boys in the next couple of weeks,
so I have some baby gifts to get sewed and shipped.

I'm making them car seat canopies, diaper/wipe envelopes,
nursing covers, and maybe something else . . . we'll see :)

I also have all the supplies for this
heart felt wreath from The Idea Room.
My 5 year old is very insistent that we decorate for
Valentine's Day and I think this would be perfect.
And I {heart} this idea from Mique over
at 30 Days.
I think they'll make the perfect Valentine's Day gift
for my youth group girls and the ladies I visit from church.
What do you think??
What are you making this week?
Do you have any rad Valentine's Day ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment